Sears Home Services Complaint
Sears - Washing Machine - Maytag Centennial Washing Machine
1.) Service Rep - No Call - No Show.
2.) 4pm on day of service got an e-mail at 4pm that someone would be there at 1pm same day. Nope! - called to complain the best the guy could do would be to offer a free home consulation for a future project.
3.) Services Rep comes out two days later and has to order the part
4.) Week later installs the part
5.) Month later Machine faults again - Husband finds out how to pull the error code - call Sears to let them know
6.) They say it will be 5 days before someone can come out and there is a min. $79 charge for them to do the diagnostic!
7.) My husband and I fixed the problem our selfs - true problem the service rep mishandled the belt and it burnt up.
8.) Rude Customer service - who you cannot understand reading note cards telling you "Sorry, but there is nothing I can do - would you like for me to schedule?"
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sears Home Services reviews
- sears broken refrigerator
- Sears repair service for hot water tank
- Ice Maker Repair
- Sears broken dryer
- Central Heating and Air Installation
- Home Warranty
- RIDING MOWER REPAIR
- Broken oven
- Carpet Cleaning
- Kenmore Central Air Conditioner
- Sears Roof Roof Roof Poof no more Roof
- Broken GE Profile Washer
- Sears Refrigeration repair
- Broken Lawn Tractor
- Samsung Smart TV
- KENMORE WASHING MACHINE SPIN CYCLE PROBLEM
- Sears Kenmore Elite Calypso washing machine
- NEW broken washing machine
- Sears Kenmore Washing Machine
- broken washing machine
- kenmore 600 series-junk!
- Sears washing machine warranty madness
- Sears broken washing machine
- kenmore elite top of the line washing machine rusting
- Sears customer service
- Sears washing machine repair
- Sears Homes Repair and Customer Solutions does not Repair and does not give solutions
- Sears Washing Machine repair
- Leaking Washing Machine
- Sears Broken Washing Machine
- Sears Brand New Washing Machine???
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you